I am pleased to announce my new venture…COMING SOON…The Hustle & Heart Podcast! It has long been a dream of mine to create my own podcast…and we are currently in the process of creating the framework, technology and guest list!
Do you have a Story to Tell?
- Have you always wanted to share, inspire & connect with others?
- Are you a fun, fearless female?
- Are you a strong woman?
- Do you believe in Girl Power?
- If you have an interesting or unique story to tell, or a great idea you’d like to explore for Hustle & Heart Podcast…we want to hear from you!
- Whether it is talking about a personal achievement or struggle, life lesson, woman you admire and respect who inspires you…or someone you would like to nominate to take part in Hustle & Heart Podcast…let us know!
- Send us an email to HustleandHeartPodcast@techsavvycoach.com
- Follow, Like and Connect with us today on INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK! @hustleandheartpodcast 💪🏼💕🎤
“All it takes is a little bit of hustle, and a whole lot of heart!” – Melissa Rush, Host of the Hustle & Heart Podcast
Why Hustle & Heart?
As long as I can remember, women have inspired me throughout my life. Whether it was my loving and devoted Mom, my adventurous and brave Aunt, to some of my favorite teachers or co-workers I’ve had the pleasure of knowing…women have been my mentors, my inspiration. I guess I have always lived my life with “a little bit of hustle and a whole lot of heart.” From being a scrappy little kid at sleepaway summer camp in the Berkshires, to taking my first Greyhound bus to New York City at age 18 to dance all night at The Limelight (sorry Mom & Dad! LOL) … I have worked hard to achieve the things I wanted in life… Good, Bad or a little too Wild. I took the risk. I made it happen. I remember fighting to get an internship at the now-defunct Boston Phoenix to getting into the college of my dreams (Georgetown…Let’s go Hoyas!), to picking up my life and moving overseas to Europe (Amsterdam!) in search of adventure, to finally finding my soulmate in my husband (I was a late bloomer!), to raising our two beautiful, spirited & gorgeous children. I have hustled and given it my all… heart and soul.
About the Podcast
- The goal is to create a weekly or bi-weekly podcast that will entertain you, inspire you, make you think, make you laugh (or even shed a tear), empower you, inform you, raise you up and make you feel good!
- We will have special guests each episode who will share their personal stories with us, talk about the things that really matter in life, lessons learned, advice to share…or just make us think.
- We will promote our podcast and the stories, businesses and organizations of our guests across multiple social media networks…primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn…and sprinklings of SnapChat, YouTube and more..
- Develop an exciting and positive “Hustle and Heart” brand, with a focus on empowering, supporting and promoting women and girl, that will include developing the Hustle & Heart Podcast Network, community, live events, merchandise, contents, newsletters, videos, charitable contributions and more…
- Can you tell we are excited! Let’s do this together! The possibilities are endless!
We are seeking Sponsors and Donors to help fund and grow the Hustle & Heart Podcast! Whether you a local business or a nationally recognized brand, we appreciate you and would love your support! We have various levels of promotional packages available, to get the word out about your company, business, or venture on our podcast! Contact us today at HustleandHeartPodcast@techsavvycoach.com
I am all about connecting with friends, family, neighbors, interesting people and inspiring mentors, in and around my community. If you or anyone you know is looking to include SHARE YOUR STORY, contact us today to set up a time to talk about YOUR ideas, thoughts and opinions!
Facebook: Hustle and Heart Podcast